CSG, the company making business technology easy through its subscription-based solutions, announces the availability of the game-changing Konica Minolta AccurioPress C6100 printer in New Zealand.
CSG is the only company offering the full colour digital production press in New Zealand, giving Kiwi businesses the opportunity to experience the digital press’s high performance, professional image quality and non-stop productivity combined with a wide range of fully automated finishing options.
The Konica Minolta AccurioPress C6100 brings big press applications to the market with a small press cost. The digital press offers a high print turnover, with a capacity of up to 100 pages per minute and up to 6000 pages per hour. It has both pre-production colour adjustment and real-time colour adjustment, offering unprecedented quality.
Customers also have the option to add the new IQ-501 Intelligent Quality Optimiser, which continuously monitors and adjusts colour and front-to-back registration during printing, meaning materials are produced with consistent high quality and less manual adjustment. The benefit is the highest quality with minimal time, effort and waste.
“CSG is proud to introduce the Konica Minolta AccurioPress C6100 to our customers– this offering will be transformational for New Zealand businesses who want to lead the market with high productivity, high quality and exceptional accuracy,” said Warwick Beban, Country Manager New Zealand, CSG. “Combined with Konica Minolta’s IQ-501 Intelligent Quality Optimiser, the AccurioPress C6100 is a game-changer, delivering trusty performance, fantastic image quality and productivity combined with very low levels of wastage and labour input, all based around skill-less operation.”
Key features of the Konica Minolta AccurioPress C6100 include:
- Fully automated, one-touch, closed-loop image quality controls with IQ-501 Intelligent Quality Optimizer
- Quality accuracy & consistency based on maximum Delta E rating
- Precise colour output that rivals offset and meets ISO Coated FOGRA39L standards
- Up to 400 gsm stock weights – simplex or duplex
- Optional banner mode up to 1,300mm and envelope print output
- High-speed 100ppm output
- Large-volume paper feed and output system
- Up to 38 configurations available with a wide range of automated high production finishing options to choose from including 3 options of booklet maker plus inline perfect binding.
- Unique to CSG, industry leading colour cost model based on the amount of toner printed onto the page
You can learn more about the Konica Minolta AccurioPress C6100 on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl-higgvv98
For more information on CSG, visit www.csg.co.nz