FoodTech PackTech: will be held October 11-13, 2016 in Auckland
The Australian Packaging & Processing Machinery Association (APPMA) will host one of the NewZealand Institute of Food Science and Technology seminars being held in conjunction with FoodTech PackTech 2016 in Auckland.
The seminar, to be held on Tuesday October 11, 12.45 pm-1.45 pm, will discuss Packaging & Processing Machinery Trends & Innovations. This interactive seminar will include a panel of experts from APPMA member companies who will discuss key trends and topics such as Cobots: Collaborative Robots, Internet of Things 4.0, Serialisation & Authentication, Machine Vision, Reducing product giveaway/overfill, and Total Cost of Ownership. Panellists will include:
24 APPMA member companies will exhibit at FoodTech PackTech 2016. They include: A&D Weightec, ABB, Accupack, Confoil, Heat and Control, HMPS, IFM Electronic, Integrated Packaging, JL Lennard, JMP Engineering, KHS, Multivac, Omron, Propac, Reynolds Group, Rhima, Rockwell Automation, Romheld, SICK, SMC Pneumatics, TNA, Tronics, Walls Machinery and Wedderburn.
- Grant Carter, local business unit manager – Robotics, ABB Limited
- Robert Hodge, product manager, Rhima New Zealand
- Timothy Baron, industry sales manager - Consumer Goods, SICK
- Julian Horsley, Systems Division, A&D Australasia
- Robert Hicks, OEM segment development manager - South Asia, Rockwell Automation
The seminar is free to attend. For more information go to https://www.foodtechpacktech.co.nz/visitor-information/seminars