Interchangeable pneumatic unwind mandrel, coupled to a magneticpowder brake, with roll end stop. Pneumatical mandrel diam. 76mm.
• 1 Flag detector and splice detector as option.
• 1 Pneumatical splicing table.
• 3 Sensors (in standard) automatically stopping the web at thesecond splicing table when
a missing label or waste matrix fault is detected, i.e. in frontof the operator's sit.
• 1 Automatic web guide.
• 1 Second splicing table positioned in front of the operator,used in order to replace the
missing labels, and to rewind the waste material.
• 1 System of double nip rollers to keep a regular tension inthe slitting unit.
• 1 Rotary slitting unit cassette which can be set up on or out ofthe machine.
This cassette is using male and female blades with lateralregistration system and an upper movable part allowing to changethe knives without web break
(4 knives in standard).
• 1 Waste rewinding unit with separated driven motor.
• 1 Pre-adjustment of the web on the rewinding mandrel.
• 1 Integrated trim blower.
• 1 Rewind shaft (pre-selected inside or outside rewind) driven byan electronic independent motor.
• 1 Individual preselectable label or length counter.
• 1 Ergonomic control front board with inflation pedal to inflatemandrels and start position.
• 1 Ergonomic storage of the mandrels at the workingplace.
• 1 Touch panel.
• EC and UL standard.
Max. web width 350 mm
Max. unwind roll diameter 950 mm
Max. rewind roll 500 mm
Max. mechanical speed 270 MPM / 885 FPM
Max. number of knives 10 (4 in standard)
Min. distance between two knives 12 mm
Power requirement 380 V tri + neutral 4 kW
Air requirement 6 bars - 2,5 Nm3/h
Dimensions L 2270 x W 1260 x H 1750 mm
follow us on YOUTUBE
Gulmen Engineering Pty Ltd
Address: 9 Venture Drive Sunshine West Melbourne, Victoria, 3020 Australia
Phone: +613 9314 0511
Contact: Eddie Gulmen
Click here to access Gulmen Engineering's Youtube channel
Established in 2001Gulmen Engineering Pty Ltd began servicing Sheet fed and Narrow web Printing Machinery for companies based in Metropolitan Melbourne, since the beginning our team and expertise has grown with our client base, we have been actively involved in the sales and of servicing all types of Machinery from pre-press to finishing and specializing in the Rotary Printing Machines and ancillary equipment.
Digital Flexo Equipment - Digital finishing equipment - Coating equipment - Used Flexo equipment - New flexo equipment - Slitter rewinders