Get Packed has a wide range of general purpose cloth tapes available in black, white, red, yellow, green, blue, brown and silver as well as a range of sizes.
Our ranges of cloth tapes are polyethylene coated, moisture resistant and have a generous amount of hi tack adhesive which makes them suitable to stick to almost anything.
Get Packed can supply a range of different cloth and Industrial tapes to suit varying applications, from picture framing and book binding to bundling and sealing, as well as an industrial grade gaffer tape. The cloth tape has a high tensile strength and conforms well to irregular shapes.
Our cloth tape range includes:
· Stylus 210 Hazard Cloth Tape – black and yellow stripe hazard cloth tape for temporary hazards.
· Stylus 352 Cloth Tape – premium grade cloth coated with a rubber solvent used for book binding and picture framing.
· Stylus 361 Cloth Tape – general purpose cloth tape for bundling and sealing.
· Stylus 370 Cloth Tape - general purpose cloth tape with aggressive rubber adhesive for carton sealing, colour coding, floor marking.
· Stylus 398 Cloth Tape – industrial grade cloth tape with a very aggressive hi tack rubber adhesive for instant stick and asbestos industry.
· Stylus 360 Cloth Tape – general purpose retail cloth tape for a variety of bundling and sealing.
· Nashua 357 Gaffer Tape – a durable industrial grade cloth tape that is used widely in the theatre, film and television industry to hold down and organise cables.
All of the above cloth tapes come in a range of sizes and colours. For more information please visit our website or contact one of our sales staff on 02 9452 3566.
Alternatively if you wish to email us please go to the 'enquiry' section below.