Simple, fast operation with quick changeover times between sizes.
Comes Complete with:
• 15 sets of Spine Formers
• Tool Kit
• Photo Instruction Manual & Instruction DVD
Available in 6 mm or 4:1 or .2475" pitch or 3:1 pitch (we stock 6mm)
• As high as 600 book/ hour (mechanical binding speed)
Binding / Cut & Bend Capabilities
• 8 mm thru 20 mm coil diameters
• Required 4.5 x 3.6mm oval punch hole (6.5x5.5 mm for 3:1 recommended)
Min / Max Binding Edge
• 12.7 cm Min / 30.5 cm Max
• 17" (43 cm) format also available(APSI 430)
• for 6 & 7 mm diameters OR larger diameters up to 30 mm
· QS - Quick Setup - no tools required for basic setup & change over
· Pitch changeover simple & inexpensive
· Vertical book placement accommodating tabs or wider covers
· Consistent simultaneous crimping of both coil ends.
· Low maintenance design - No need for service contracts.
Phone: 1300 859 471 Fax: (02) 8893 9444
Renz Masterbind Pty. Ltd. is a subsidiary of the RENZ Group of companies (CHr. RENZ GmbH) based in Heubach in Germany (www.renz.com) . We are the exclusive importers and distributors of Renz equipment and supplies in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Region. We also import and distribute the following brands: HSM, Rotatrim, Planax, Kugler, Schmedt, GMP, MASTERSHRED.