The hugely popular Bizruption event by NetStripes which has been inspiring thousands of small businesses and startup owners with Digital Readiness and Innovation is being brought to regional & metropolitan NSW by the new Business Connect program of the NSW Government with a aim to inspire and educate small businesses and startups in NSW.
Technology is disrupting every industry around the globe. As business owners, how do we be the agents of change asopposed to being the victims of disruption in our industries? We believe small business owners understand their industries intimately and are in the best position to create change, innovate and grow their business.
• You will learn and be inspired by a leading authority on digital readiness and innovation for small business.
• What is digital readiness for small business and why is it so important.
• Important aspects of digital readiness.
• The six traps small businesses must avoid to achieve digital readiness.
• The 4 steps in achieving digital engagement of your prospective customers.
• How to build a road map to achieve digital readiness.